Winbet299 AGREEMENT POLICY
Winbet299 is committed to authorizing responsible bets as well as promoting awareness of gambling issues and increasing prevention, intervention and service. Game Responsibility Policy Winbet299 establishes its commitment to minimize the negative effects of gambling problems and to promote responsible gambling practices.
We believe it is our responsibility for you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy betting experience on our site, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial losses associated with gambling issues.
In order to assist our players in gambling accountability, we ensure that all our staff have an awareness of gambling accountability. Please contact us if you need further information or assistance.
ALWAYS IN CONTROL
While the majority of our customers play in their abilities, for some people it will be more difficult to limit themselves. To control your playing habits we ask you to remember a few points below:
- Avoid chasing defeat.
- Only bet if you believe you can cover your defeat.
- Always pay attention to time and observe the use of your funds.
If you want to talk to someone related to your bet, please contact one of the organizations listed below.
DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS?
If your bet has a negative impact on your life or the lives of others, the following questions may help you recognize.
- Does betting prevent you from attending your job or college?
- Do you bet on spending time or running away from boredom?
- Are you betting yourself for a long period of time?
- Have other people criticized you regarding your betting habits?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies because of betting?
- Have you ever lied to cover the amount of funds or time you spent betting?
- Are you lying, stealing or borrowing to maintain your betting habits?
- Are you reluctant to use your betting funds for something else?
- Do you bet until you lose all your money?
- After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- If you run out of money when betting, do you feel defeated and in despair and feel the need to bet again as soon as possible?
- Does argumentation, frustration or disappointment make you want to bet again?
- Does betting make you feel depressed or even suicidal?
The more questions you answer 'yes', the more it shows that you have a problem with your gambling. To talk to someone who can provide advice and support, please contact one of the organizations listed below.
Gamblers Anonymous is a collection of men and women who join together to help their respective gambling problems and other heavy players. There are regional associations all over the world. The Gamblers Anonymous international services site is at: www.gamblersanonymous.org
Gambling Therapy provides help and guidance for anyone who is badly affected by gambling. This site can be accessed at: www.gamblingtherapy.org
GAMBLING UNDER AGE
Betting below the age limit of 18 years is illegal in Winbet299. Winbet299 has a serious responsibility for this problem. Winbet299 has the right to request proof of age from any customer and to check to verify the information provided. Customer accounts may be temporarily closed and funds will be held until sufficient evidence is available regarding your age.
At Winbet299, we recognize the importance of effectively applying betting limits to reduce gambling problems. As such, we provide users with a system to control the amount of money you can use to gamble. You can set your betting limits for sports games and can be adjusted at any time you wish. Just select Betting Limits from the account settings page. After that, enter the maximum bet limit and click update. After setting the Betting Limit, you will receive a notification via email where you need to confirm before your request is processed. Please note that the amount you have entered will be the maximum number of bets that you can place in a period of seven (7) consecutive days.
To help you set the right boundary, try to ponder a few things:
- Determine what is the loss received before starting to gamble.
- Watch how often you play.
- Pay attention to how long you play in each game.
For our customers who want to limit themselves from gambling, we provide a self-exclusion facility that allows customers to close their accounts for a minimum period of 6 months to 5 years as requested. Please contact the Customer Service Officer via the "Live Chat" on the site for more information.